giovedì 3 settembre 2015

My Hecate_Cosplyer

My Dear Hecate

I've a bit of homesickness, i miss playing cosplayer (through this hobby i could express my self ), these are my character choices:

Lady Elf , when I wear her clothes I'm romantic, etheareal and sweet.
                 I've three variants:
               1st   Dark Lady
                2nd Ice Lady with Little dragon  Icy
                  3rd Steam-punk Lady 
[For the moment does not have a name yet d 'art, but sooner or later I'll find]


Chepi Naira , through her' express my gotich soul.
She's a dark fairy that carries the skull of the fairy King, Oberon.

Queen of Hearts, she's my opposite , self -confident, authoritarian and sensual. (the nex version like Lady Elf)

In my life now!

I'm learning to stand on my own two feet, find out who I am and i can dream of a future where i'm independent and making my own choices.

I can do it, if there's one thing i learned from the ANIME is the impossible is possible!

your devoted

Chepi Naira


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento