sabato 12 settembre 2015

Witch's travel part 1.1_8 K for the Future

This article talks about what led me to leave, it all began when I read Severgnini's book <<Italian (people) of tomorrow: eight keys for open the future's door>>
He's Italian journalist and he wrote a book to help young Italians to find a possible reading of the future [ in original language the 8 Keys are calls 8 T].
What does this book have to do with me?
Last April neighboring conclusion of the Civil Service (for that experience I had the key to reading this book) I started writing the objective that I had achieved, my dream and what I wanted to do with my life. The next I combined the "T", the result was the meaning for my life by the 8 Keys.
Here's the result ( the first sentence is the writer definition)




1K -> TALENT, BE BRUTAL
I: RECOGNIZE WHAT I MAKE ME DIFFERENT AND UNIQUE
2K -> TENACITY,BE PATIENT
I: to grow up isn't enough just to grow must also learn to wait
THE DREAM COME TRUE WORTH
3K -> TIMING, BE PREPARED
I: After that moved to take the train you must also recognize your station or whether it is worth continuing or should change.
I CHANGED MY TRAINS AND ITS HELPED ME GROW!
4K-> TOLERANCE, BE ELASTIC
I: Learning when we're great isn't easy but not impossible,just enough ourselves confident of success we'll much easier
5K -> TOTEM, BE LOYAL
I: In the begin with OURSELVES and after to those around.
We didn't forget where we come-from!
Its all right creat our own identity burn we're daughters and sons of this Country (Italy) because SHE formed us through tradition.
6K -> TENDERNESS, BE SOFT/SMOOTH
I: I think you use kindness with the people after other people use kindness with you, It's POSITIVE KARMA!
7K-> EARTH, BE OPEN-MINDEDNESS
I: ONCE in life we've to trust others and dive in the dark!
Sometimes we aren't goals with ourselves so it's sometimes better to leave the hand that's stretehed!
8K -> HEAD, BE OPTIMISTIC
I: if there's one thing that makes you happy let it (for me are shopping and when I stay near the sea) and when there're the dark moments you think positive!



It hasn't been an easy process using these 8 Keys, especially in regarls the TALENT,TOTEM and HEAD.
TALENT: I don't excel in any standard category but I know (it's a hope) that my talent is just that I don't know what to call it!
TOTEM: it has been difficult because it represents many things and I bet only on the roots (cultural link) of my heart.
HEAD: BE OPTIMISTIC for me (I'm used to having doors closed in my face) it was hard to find something that can help me in the dark moments but in the end I'll have succeeded!
Thanks to the Civil Service and this book I realized that for me it was time to take off the shackles ( leg restraints) and spread my wings (mentally,physically and emotionally).
My first destination:  the dear old England
It's home of the Queen , the Gothic and Harry Potter!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento