domenica 6 settembre 2015

My Hecate_Shakespeare

My Dearest Goddess

To day I'll tell you about my past and to do so I use Shakespeare's word when he present Romeo and Juliet just that I will use the subject ME not them :
<< I'm secretive,decitful, impatient, hasty , passionate,  volatile, extreme. The fact I'm Italian may have made it easier >>.

When I read this description it reminded of when I met Oniisan ( he's my older friend, in Japanese like Older Brother) and I brust out.
I've changed a lot but inside me there's always that nice teenager and the first meeting with Oniisan, when I go to his
motorbike for the first time and at the first bend of the street, we thought killed because I had forgotten to follow with the body the course of the road (say that he didn't give me any waring!)

How come I read "Romeo and Juliet"?

To improve my english and because I like this play ( opera teatrale) but my favorite is "A MIDSUMMER NIGHT DREAM", this play inspired my cosplayer (character) Chepi Naira :-)

I love to read and I can say that reading a book in the original language ( I understand only 85% of sentences, I use my dictionary a lot when I found new word ) for me this's fantastic!

Se you soon

CHEPI  NAIRA

1 commento: